If you would like weekly, on-going pickup, see the Waste Hauler Information below.


If you need a one-time pickup of a large item, see the Special Hauls section below.


If you need a large dumpster for a special project or on-going disposal, see the Roll Off Container Providers section below.


If you would like to haul your own waste to a disposal site, see the Transfer Stations section below.


REMEMBER! Improper disposal such as burning or dumping of solid waste can result in fines and/or imprisonment.

WASTE DISPOSAL OPTIONS (Waste Haulers:  Please see information at bottom of page)


Haulers are required to be licensed by the Benton County Solid Waste District and to conform to regulations established by the District. If you have a question regarding the regulations or a complaint regarding a waste hauler, please contact Benton County Solid Waste District at (479) 795-0751.


Citizens living within a municipality may have access to curbside waste collection services. Incorporated areas of the County will usually have a government-contracted waste hauler. Contact your local city administration or the Solid Waste District for information on obtaining these services.


Citizens living in rural areas and some smaller cities will need to contract directly with a waste hauler for waste collection services. A list of all currently licensed waste haulers (which are eligible to collect waste in Benton County) is available by email or phone.  Contact the District at (479) 795-0751.


Click here for the current list of Licensed Waste Haulers by zone in Benton County. Click here for the Zone Map.



Some waste haulers have indicated that they are able to provide specialized services including a one-time collection of bulky waste like furniture, appliances, etc.


Click here for a list of “Special Haul” waste haulers. This information is also available by email or phone. Contact the District at (479) 795-0751.



Some waste companies provide roll off containers (dumpsters). Businesses and industry often utilize large, open-top waste containers called “roll off containers” for disposal of solid waste. On occasion, individuals may find these containers useful as well. For instance, during an addition or remodel to your home.


Click here for a list of all Roll Off Container providers. This information is also available by email or phone. Contact the District at (479) 795-0751.



Transfer stations are solid waste facilities where waste is brought in in smaller containers such as pickup trucks, compactor trucks and roll off containers and is then “transferred” to open-top semi-trailers to be transported to a landfill for final disposal. Citizens may deliver waste items, such as excess trash or construction materials, to a transfer station. A fee is charged for the disposal. The fee varies based on the amount of waste. Each transfer station sets their own rates.


Citizens should contact a transfer station directly for a list of acceptable materials and current rate information.


Click here for a current list of Transfer Stations in the area.

Information for Waste Haulers

Anyone who plans to haul any type of solid waste for a fee in Arkansas is required by State Law to obtain a hauler license from the local solid waste district PRIOR to beginning service.  In addition, the District has established Rules and Regulations for all waste haulers.   To apply for a license, please complete the application below and submit with appropriate fees to the District office.  

Click here for the 2020 Waste Hauler Licensing Application

Click here for the current Hauler Zone Map

Click here for the Waste Hauler Quarterly Report form

Click here for In-District Transfer Station Quarterly Report form

​​Call us:


​Find us: 

5702 Brookside Rd.

Bentonville, AR   72713

© 2020 by BCSWD