Contact your waste hauler to find out if bulky waste disposal is included in your waste contract and how to access the service.  If it is not included in your trash service, you will need to dispose of the material yourself.


Special Hauls may be an option.  Or you may be able to deliver the material to a Transfer Station.  See this list for these options.


If you are able to haul the items yourself, the District accepts certain types of bulky waste items from a non-household entity for delivery.  Please call for details. You must make an APPOINTMENT to deliver items to the District facility.  Please contact the District office at (479) 795-0751 for an appointment.


Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.

Closed 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. for lunch


If you need someone to pick up the items: non-household items may be eligible for pickup by the District. Disposal fees plus transportation cost will be collected in advance by check or credit card.


Items containing freon may have additional fees.


Please contact the District office at (479) 795-0751 for information of accepted items and fees.


​​Call us:


​Find us: 

5702 Brookside Rd.

Bentonville, AR   72713

© 2020 by BCSWD